17 K-Pop Memes That Are So Relatable It Hurts
It’s time for yet another feature dedicated to some of the many moments in K-pop life where a meme sums up just exactly how I feel. It’s comforting knowing that there are people out there who understand what I’m going through. So without further ado, here are just 15 memes that are basically me in a nutshell. See if you can relate. Happy meme-ing!
1. When life happens.
2. When I be like, “Ugh, I hate drama.”
3. The answer is food.
4. When people tell me to grow up.
5. Hello from down here.
6. Trying your best to decipher another language.
If only I studied like this for school…
7. Things my mom says.
8. There’s just so many K-pop videos to watch and so little time.
9. Life’s priorities.
10. When friends just don’t understand.
No one understands me.
11. I just want to be like my bias.
We’re basically connected.
12. Every time I see a new K-pop group with more than 5 people.
13. When your friend has a “sudden revelation.”
I liked him first, we’re getting married.
14. Same girl, same.
16. “Please say no.”
17. When you have no time for anyone.
Hey Soompiers, which of these memes can you relate to? Let me know in the comments below!
binahearts is a Soompi writer who can be most often seen singing her heart out at karaoke, walking her dog, or indulging in dessert. Her current obsessions include Song Joong Ki and BIGBANG. Make sure you follow binahearts on Instagram as she journeys through her latest Korean crazes!