17 Moments From “Strong Woman Do Bong Soon” That Perfectly Depict Life
Now that “Strong Woman Do Bong Soon” is over, we can look back on it and realize just how many moments there were that we can relate to. There’s no doubt that while you watched the series, you found yourself thinking, “that’s totally me.” Here are just 17 of those many moments.
2. The life of an art student.
3. When your bias does something cute.
5. Get it right.
6. When life turns tragic.
7. Work life.
8. Me at about episode 10 when I realized that Park Hyung Sik legit glows.
9. ME, TBH.
11. Mainly eating.
12. Third-wheeling like it’s my job.
13. My love life.
14. When people don’t share their food.
15. When I’m shook.
16. Me to all of my biases.
17. Me now that “Strong Woman Do Bong Soon” is over.
Watch “Strong Woman Do Bong Soon” here!
Hey Soompiers, which of these moments can you relate to? Let me know in the comments below!
binahearts is a Soompi writer who can be most often seen singing her heart out at karaoke, walking her dog, or indulging in dessert. Her current obsessions include Song Joong Ki and BIGBANG. Make sure you follow binahearts on Instagram as she journeys through her latest Korean crazes!