19 Photos Of SM Entertainment Artists That Prove That They Actually Perfected Cloning
It’s no secret that SM Entertainment has a few visual preferences when it comes to their idols. Throughout the years, fans have noticed that many of the idols under SM Entertainment look shockingly alike. Whether it’s their aura, facial features, or something else, many netizens have wondered if SM has somehow perfected the art of cloning. While each idol is of course, incredibly stunning and unique, these pictures will seriously make you wonder if the company has reached a scientific breakthrough.
1. This head-scratching mashup of EXO’s Suho and Red Velvet’s Irene
We never really thought they looked alike until someone created this mashup!
2. This who’s who with SHINee’s Taemin and Super Junior’s Heechul
3. The moment you realize HOT’s Jang Woohyuk looks just like Super Junior’s Eunhyuk
4. This mirror image of Super Junior’s Siwon and Kangta
5. Or this epic showdown with Kangta, Siwon, and Suho
6. The moment when you realized “who wore it better” doesn’t really apply with JYJ’s Jaejoong and NCT’s Taeyong
7. When this picture made you say, “Huh, I guess Yesung and Ten do look alike.”
8. This photo of Taeyeon and Taeyeon…umm…I mean Irene!
9. Or maybe this combination of Irene and Taeyeon
Irene and Taeyeon are true doppelgangers. Even the members of Girls’ Generation got the two confused looking at old photos!
10. This surprising photo of SHINee’s Minho and NCT’s Lucas
11. Or how about Donghae with his mini-me Jeno?
12. The moment when you think Girls’ Generation’s Sunny and NCT’s Johnny could totally be siblings
13. When Taemin was a dead-ringer for Heechul yet again
14. Or when you realize f(x)’s Luna and BoA have the exact same aura
15. This equally as surprising combination of Krystal and NCT Jaehyun’s faces
16. And when you think Taemin and NCT’s Jungwoo look alike…
17. Then get hit with this face mix!
18. The famous “Dino Line” photo that makes everyone think they are siblings
Amber, Donghae, and Jonghyun have been known to fool fans!
19. Or these side by sides of NCT’s Winwin and TVXQ’s Changmin