BTS already have their own YouTube, Vlive, Weverse, Twitter, and Instagram accounts, and now they’ve added TikTok to the mix! For those who don’t know, TikTok is an app for creating short lipsyncs, meme videos, and more.
Fans predict that Jungkook will take over the app in no time, and here are 10 reasons why!
1. He’s already trending in 25+ countries
Trends???? l 190925
Jungkook is currently trending in 25 countries after BTS’ TikTok Channel was announced #JUNGKOOK #TheGroup #BTS #PCAs @BTS_twt
— Golden Buzz (@JungkookTimes) September 25, 2019
2. He’s a Dubsmash veteran…
3. …and his lipsyncs are legendary
4. Vine? With just one video, he owned the app
5. TikTokers love comedy, talent, and creativity…
6. …and Jungkook can do it all!
7. Videography skills? Say no more. Jungkook’s Golden Closet Films have made him a pro.
8. He’s also a master at making memes…
9. …and using them to troll his members
— 방탄소년단 (@BTS_twt) May 17, 2019
10. He’s Jeon Jungkook. Duh!
— 방탄소년단 (@BTS_twt) June 9, 2019