ASTRO Cha Eunwoo’s Luxury Fashion In “True Beauty” Under Criticism For Not Doing His Visuals Justice
ASTRO‘s Cha Eunwoo is currently starring in tvN‘s True Beauty as Lee Soo Ho.
According to the webtoon that it’s based on, Lee Soo Ho is a handsome character who has everything from brains to athletic ability.
And his character is known to wear a lot of luxury clothing.
So in the drama, Cha Eunwoo has been captured wearing pieces such as a Prada vest, a Gucci jean jacket, a Saint Laurent coat, Golden Goose sneakers, a Moncler jacket, and more.
As much as these fashion choices make sense for the character, many netizens are criticizing the stylist for dressing Cha Eunwoo in a way that brings down his naturally handsome visuals.
Not only do the netizens think the fashion doesn’t suit Cha Eunwoo, but some pieces received some harsh criticism.
- The vest underneath his school jacket makes him look like a grandpa.
- I can’t believe he’s wearing jean on jean.
- How is there such thing as fashion that doesn’t even look good on Cha Eunwoo?
- Why did the stylist dress him like that?
- The drama taught me that not all luxury clothing looks good.
While it makes sense for Cha Eunwoo’s character to wear luxury goods, netizens think that better choices could’ve been made to suit Cha Eunwoo’s visuals.
What are your thoughts?