Fans Defend Nam Joo Hyuk After The Actor Receives Hate For His Friendship With Actor Jisoo
Model turned actor, Nam Joo Hyuk has been receiving undeserving hate for a surprising reason.
Netizens have been flocking to Start-Up actor Nam Joo Hyuk’s social media to pour out their disgust for him and his close friendship with actor, Jisoo.
The two met when they were both cast in the SBS drama, Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo and ever since the 2016 drama ended, their friendship has remained close. The two actors became so famous for their close friendship, that they featured on the reality television program, Celebrity Bromance.
While their friendship may have been viewed in a positive light before Jisoo’s bullying scandal, their friendship has become the reason behind the unwarranted hate towards Nam Joo Hyuk. In the midst of all the hate, however, Nam Joo Hyuk’s fans have come to the actor’s defense.
- “Nam Joo Hyuk succeeded after having a hard life. Don’t bother him”
- “Celebrities are probably so scared, they can’t even befriend anyone. Let’s let only the good people debut. It’s hard to sort through all the relationship”
- “It’s not like they were friends during their school years. They met while working so I don’t understand the people saying they’re the same…? It’s not like Jisoo bullied in his adult life…Jisoo changed his image and became an actor so I’m sure Nam Joo Hyuk didn’t know”
- “I like Nam Joo hyuk, but because of Jisoo, Joo Hyuk hyung is getting crap. Joo Hyuk hyung seems like he’d be kind. He was really innocent and nice on ‘Welcome Back to School’ so leave him alone. Joo Hyuk hyung might be a victim too. It’s not only netizens who are victims, but Joo Hyuk hyung is a victim too”
- “You can’t be friends with anyone. Let’s not give crap to an undeserving person”
Jisoo was one of the many Korean celebrities who was previously accused of bullying and committing school violence on his school mates. The actor admitted to his faults with a handwritten apology letter and has since been removed from all his acting projects. MBC has also recently aired a tell-all interview with some of the actor’s victims, who told the detailed stories of their alleged experiences.
While Nam Joo Hyuk has no direct involvement in the school bullying controversies, his mere association with Jisoo have been misconstrued. We hope that netizens will leave Nam Joo Hyuk alone.