Goo Hye Sun Reveals The Conditions She Set For Ahn Jae Hyun When They Got Married
Goo Hye Sun has revealed a list of terms and conditions that she agreed on with Ahn Jae Hyun during their married life.
She posted a picture of 2 sheets of paper, titled “Things Goo Hye Sun needs to take care of” and “Things Ahn Jae Hyun needs to take care of”. Goo Hye Sun’s was noticably empty, but Ahn Jae Hyun’s list was packed of requirements.
On the list were a total of 12 things Ahn Jae Hyun was supposed to take care of or be wary of during their relationship.
- If you go out to drink at night, stop drinking at 11pm.
- Don’t forget your greetings (To everyone)
- Don’t be stubborn.
- Don’t hurt other people.
- If you take off your clothes, leave them in the right place.
- Properly dispose of leftover food after you eat (Don’t leave it in the sink).
- Leave the water for washing in the room
- If you are drunk and feel good, don’t raise your fists, shout, or do things like violence.
- Be back home by midnight (except when filming).
- Clean the litter box at least once a week.
- Be. Careful. With. Your. Words. (Especially to others)
- Organize the shoes.
Goo Hye Sun has already called out Ahn Jae Hyun publicly for violating #10 in her previous Instagram upload, saying he took her cat Anju and never cleaned her litter box.