After criticisms from netizens about her “overly revealing” stage outfit during the South Korean team’s World Cup match against Argentina on the 17th, 4Minute’s Hyuna was later seen “covered up” for a recent performance during the national team’s match against the Nigerian team.
In response to the criticisms, the 18-year-old spoke up about how her stage outfit is just a part of her performance. Check below for more photos and Korean netizens’ responses.
Korean netizens’ comments:
- “Right, these clothes fit a 19-year-old more than those before.”
- “I really hope the cordis will give Hyuna more appropriate outfits. She is still underaged!”
- “She looks prettier in this recent performance.”
- “This kid is scary. She doesn’t look like a 19-year-old at all.”
- “She should just wear a new t-shirt altogether.”
- “Hyuna is really pretty, but since she is still young, she should dress appropriately.”