Here Are 12 Aesthetic Korean Fashion Tips According To ITZY Chaeryeong’s Style
Every time she graces the airport, ITZY’s Chaeryeong is major style inspiration. By taking a closer look at 12 of her cutest casual outfits, we’ve come up with some tips you can incorporate into your own daily look!
1. It’s all in the details.
Tying this scarf on her bag added some color to her outfit and made her overall look more interesting.
2. Add complimentary layers to give your outfit dimension.
This long coat went nicely with her below-knee-length skirt. Alternatively, if you wear a mini skirt, try layering a coat or cardigan that’s a similar length.
3. Pick one piece and let it stand out.
This velvet bodycon dress is so gorgeous, she didn’t need to add much else to her look.
4. Try a monochromatic look.
You can also add a pop of color with a pattern like Chaeryeong did underneath.
5. Even when it’s casual, you can still be a little glam.
This fur coat levels up her otherwise normal joggers.
6. Peacoats and turtlenecks are the ultimate combo.
This is the ultimate shortcut to the cutest fall and winter outfit!
7. Show off what makes you feel confident!
Chaeryeong’s high-waisted white pants and crop top put her thin waist on display.
8. You can still be comfy and cute.
Make baggy sweatpants look purposeful by tying off your t-shirt in a knot.
9. Anything oversized can become a dress if you try hard enough.
Just add a belt to cinch in your waist. Viola!
10. Outfit shortcut: Button-up top and pencil skirt.
For a quick versatile look, you can’t go wrong with this combination.
11. Graphic tees look super chic tucked in all the way around.
Bonus points if your pants are high waisted!
12. White tennis shoes go with just about everything.
Chaeryeong makes this beautiful dress a little more casual with some cute sneakers.