Netizens Slam News Site For Claiming That Fans Called Out BLACKPINK’s Jennie For Gaining Weight
On an online community, a capture of what seems to be a news article by Newsnack Korea was circulating. The original article was misleadingly captioned, “BLACKPINK Jennie‘s 2021 Photo Updates Make Netizens Worry That She Gained Weight“.
The photo used by the article however, was one that Jennie had uploaded in a New Year’s Greeting on Instagram. Her lovable mandu cheeks are out on full display, while her body remains as slim as ever.
This led fans to be outraged at the false claims by the news site.
- “Where in the world did she gain weight”
- “The journalist created the controversy…there’s absolutely no controversy”
- “Ok so show us the weight gain now. Where did she even gain weight”
- “What are they saying really”
- “What sh*t. Is it even something to worry about if she gains weight? In case it’s obesity? Health issues? Y’all are crazy really”
- “We would be worrying if she loses weight instead. Praise her if she gains weight.”
- “Isn’t that from Facebook? Originally those places create fusses out of nothing.”
- “Ah what are they saying”
- “If that’s gaining weight…what about me…”
- “What sh*t are they talking”
- “Her cheeks are abundant and her chest is large so… I’m jealous. Everywhere else is skinny.”
- “What fat… she’s so cute”
- “Even if she has cheeks her face is small. She only has chubby cheeks”
- “Why would we worry even if she really did gain weight”
One thing’s for sure! Jennie looks absolutely gorgeous no matter what.