A Look At SM Entertainment’s Visual Line From 1st To 4th Generation – Here’s The Idols In Their Legendary Days
SM Entertainment‘s always been known for their visuals – each group will have a standout visual that perfectly fits the group’s image, although all the members are beautiful and handsome! Here’s a look at their visual line from 1st to 4th generation idols.
1. 4th Generation – aespa’s Winter
Although Karina is the group’s center, many fans have named Winter as the visual. Stunning, as she’s also the main vocal!
2. 3.5th Generation – WayV’s Lucas
Lucas famously got into the company just by doing three model poses.
3. 3.5th Generation – NCT’s Jaehyun
Jaehyun’s prince-like visuals are always the talk of town.
4. 3rd Generation – Red Velvet’s Irene
The original visual.
5. 3rd Generation – EXO’s Suho
Suho falls perfectly into the SM-style face.
6. 2.5th Generation – f(x)’s Krystal
Krystal’s chic visuals can’t be followed.
7. 2.5th Generation – SHINee’s Minho
Minho was known for his huge eyes and high nose bridge.
8. 2nd Generation – Girls’ Generation’s Yoona
Yoona is still named as one of the top girl group visuals today.
9. 2nd Generation – Super Junior’s Kibum
Although he is no longer a part of the group, he was famous for being a visual.
10. 1.5th Generation – TVXQ’s Jaejoong
Jaejoong was one of the best known visuals at that point of time.
11. 1.5th Generation – TVXQ’s Yoochun
Yoochun was known for his flowerboy looks.
12. 1st Generation – H.O.T’s Kangta
He’s now a director at SM Entertainment!
13. 1st Generation – SHINHWA’s Eric
Eric is now happily married.
14. 1st Generation – S.E.S’s Eugene
Eugene now stars on Penthouse!