10 Times BTS’s Jungkook Went Out Of His Way To Help Other People
BTS‘s Jungkook is living proof that actions speak louder than words. This gold-hearted maknae never hesitates to lend a helping hand to his members, staff, and fans. Here are 10 times Jungkook went out of his way to help people.
1. When he helped clear the stage after BTS’s “ON” encore performance
2. When he picked up trash at ISAC
3. When he helped the busy staff at 2017 Mnet Asian Music Awards by coiling wires for them
4. When he fixed a lightbulb at 2017 Melon Music Awards
5. When he wiped up water on the M Countdown stage
6. That time he offered his water bottle to security staff so they could give it to a fan who had fainted
7. When he helped the staff add a safety barrier to at the 2019 Melon Music Awards
After Jungkook tripped up to this platform…
…he helped a staff member fix the step, to prevent anyone else from getting hurt. Jin also sprang into action.
After it was fixed, Jungkoook tested it to make sure it was absolutely stable. There would be no more accidents on his watch!
8. Jin’s fireworks accident
During a show, fireworks’ sparks hit Jin in the eye. As soon as Jungkook saw what had happened, he ran to get Jin water…
…to wash his eye out with.
9. Jin’s shoelace
Once, Jungkook helped Jin retie his shoelaces on stage.
At the time, Jin had a finger injury that prevented him from doing it himself.
10. A real-life Anpanman
On an episode of Visiting Teacher, television personality Kim Sung Joo revealed that Jungkook had saved his life at the 2016 DMC Festival.
Kim Sung Joo did not realize that stage lifts had been lowered, creating gaping holes in the stage. When he backed up, he fell directly into Jungkook’s lift.
Jungkook ended up breaking Kim Sung Joo’s fall, protecting him from harm. “I fell inside the lift,” he said. “but fell on top of someone. Jungkook was right there.”
If Kim Sung Joo hadn’t mentioned the incident, the world might have never known about it. Jungkook said nothing about it. That day, Jungkook continued on with the show, despite suffering minor injuries.